The DGP Satyanarayana Rao, Bengaluru central prison has denied all the charges which claim him to be a beneficiary from AIADMK chief V K Sasikala’s alleged stint in the Bengaluru Central Prison where a private kitchen and other special treatment is provided to her in exchange for Rs. 2 crores with the prison officials. DIG D. Roopa had published a report of a detailed inspection citing the same thing who is under fire from her officials.
- Next story Hyperloop One tests futuristic transportation technology
- Previous story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- Volcano eruption in Japan sparks some evacuations
- CM Naidu to start hunger strike today
- Tulip Garden in Craignano Nature Park becomes the main attraction for tourists
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur