The DGP Satyanarayana Rao, Bengaluru central prison has denied all the charges which claim him to be a beneficiary from AIADMK chief V K Sasikala’s alleged stint in the Bengaluru Central Prison where a private kitchen and other special treatment is provided to her in exchange for Rs. 2 crores with the prison officials. DIG D. Roopa had published a report of a detailed inspection citing the same thing who is under fire from her officials.
- Next story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- Previous story Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies in hospital
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident