Mumbai (Maharashtra), Dec 12 (ANI): Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan attended the 6th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research inaugural function in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay on Tuesday. Pradhan lauded the efforts of the institute in making great contributions in the energy sector of India. He also pointed the fact that India is not amongst the most polluted countries and has taken the responsibility of cleaning it completely. He said that not a single village will be left, where no electricity has reached by December 31, 2017. The government has recently announced to come out with this fuel in Delhi-NCR by April 2019. This is the sixth edition of the International Conference on Advances in Energy Research held in Mumbai.
- Next story Watch: Elated fans celebrate Rajinikanth’s 67th birthday
- Previous story Is it wrong to visit a temple?, asks Rahul Gandhi on criticism regarding his temple visits
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse
- 300 beggars rehabilitated as part of beggar-free city drive
- Salman, Priyanka kick-start ‘Bharat’ shooting