Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Oct 20 (ANI): Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan launched PNG supply to NALCO Nagar in Bhubaneswar on Friday. It is a part of Rs 4,000- crore project to provide cost-effective and green fuel in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack under the Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga Yojana.
- Next story Employee Associations thank CM Raje for implementing recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- Previous story Cultural event promotes closer ties between India and Nepal
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia