Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Oct 20 (ANI): Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan launched PNG supply to NALCO Nagar in Bhubaneswar on Friday. It is a part of Rs 4,000- crore project to provide cost-effective and green fuel in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack under the Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga Yojana.
- Employee Associations thank CM Raje for implementing recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- Dharmendra Pradhan launches PNG supply to NALCO Nagar
- Cultural event promotes closer ties between India and Nepal
- MSRTC strike continues, employees tonsure their heads in protest
- UP Govt. directs officials to maintain decorum during ministers’ visits