Jajpur (Odisha), Dec 17 (ANI): Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan, laid the foundation stones of Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)’s Dhamra-Angul Gas Pipeline and Bhubaneswar-Cuttack-Paradip Spur Line in Odisha’s Jajpur on Sunday. The Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister laid the foundations under ‘Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga Gas Pipeline Project’. Scores of people gathered to attend the event.
- Next story Watch: Massive fire at chemical factory
- Previous story Facebook to introduce ‘snooze’ option to mute individuals, groups, pages for 30 days
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet