Jajpur (Odisha), Dec 17 (ANI): Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan, laid the foundation stones of Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)’s Dhamra-Angul Gas Pipeline and Bhubaneswar-Cuttack-Paradip Spur Line in Odisha’s Jajpur on Sunday. The Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister laid the foundations under ‘Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga Gas Pipeline Project’. Scores of people gathered to attend the event.
- Next story Watch: Massive fire at chemical factory
- Previous story Facebook to introduce ‘snooze’ option to mute individuals, groups, pages for 30 days
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child