New Delhi, Aug 23 (ANI): Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan and Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba, who is on a five-day visit to India, attended the Indian business community meeting in the national capital on Wednesday. While addressing the event, Pradhan praised the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) and suggested Nepal to launch Nepal Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Next story Typhoon Hato wreaks havoc in Hong Kong, thousands evacuated
- Previous story Amateur swimmers complete 70-kilometre Lake Geneva crossing
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier