New Delhi, Aug 23 (ANI): Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan and Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba, who is on a five-day visit to India, attended the Indian business community meeting in the national capital on Wednesday. While addressing the event, Pradhan praised the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) and suggested Nepal to launch Nepal Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Dharmendra Pradhan suggests Nepal to launch Nepal Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Amateur swimmers complete 70-kilometre Lake Geneva crossing
- Jerusalem: protest for equal prayer rights for men and women
- Death toll in mudslide at Guinea rubbish dump rises to 10
- Argentine couple wins the salon tango World Cup final