New Delhi, Aug 23 (ANI): Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan and Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba, who is on a five-day visit to India, attended the Indian business community meeting in the national capital on Wednesday. While addressing the event, Pradhan praised the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) and suggested Nepal to launch Nepal Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Next story Typhoon Hato wreaks havoc in Hong Kong, thousands evacuated
- Previous story Amateur swimmers complete 70-kilometre Lake Geneva crossing
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja