Bollywood actress Dia Mirza has been one of the actresses in the industry who always actively contributed towards the society. The actress has recently been appointed as brand ambassador for the Wildlife Trust of India. The actress, who is quite keen in wildlife conservation, launched brand new book of conservationist author Prerna Singh Brinda titled ‘The Vanishing’. Former beauty queen, who was away from mainstream films since she got married to Sahil Sanga, will be seen playing Manayata Dutt’s character in Rajkumar Hirani’s forthcoming Sanjay Dutt’s biopic.
- Next story South Koreans react to news on N.Korea missile test
- Previous story TV & Film Fraternity Bid A Teary Farewell To Inder Kumar
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director