Diamonds can at last be an investor’s best friend, according to the Singapore Diamond Investment Exchange. As Sonia Legg reports, it’s just launched a new standardised form of the precious stones to rival gold ingots as a safe-haven alternative to cash.
- Next story UNHCR on “full alert” as 11,000 Rohingya flee in a day
- Previous story Cahill scores extra-time winner to keep Australia alive
- PM Modi arrives in India after concluding BIMSTEC summit in Nepal
- Silver medalist Dutee Chand awarded Rs 3 crore by CM Naveen Patnaik
- Asian Games 2018: India settles for silver in women’s hockey
- Clinton recounts Aretha’s last public performance
- Actors Christa Theret, Nora Hamzawi on ‘Doubles Vies’ carpet