New Delhi, July 10 (ANI): In-charge of Department of Foreign Affairs Vijay Chauthaiwale on Monday said that in-principle they have no objection if Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi meets any foreign diplomat. Later, Vijay questioned that he added that whether Rahul Gandhi’s tweet criticizing Prime Minister Narendra Modi was under the influence of meeting with Chinese ambassador Lui Zhaohui. He raised question on Rahul Gandhi that he should come out clean on this issue and tell what happened during the discussion.
- Next story Darjeeling unrest: GJM protestors set vehicle on fire
- Previous story 7th class student commits suicide after father fails to buy him books
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court