New Delhi, July 10 (ANI): In-charge of Department of Foreign Affairs Vijay Chauthaiwale on Monday said that in-principle they have no objection if Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi meets any foreign diplomat. Later, Vijay questioned that he added that whether Rahul Gandhi’s tweet criticizing Prime Minister Narendra Modi was under the influence of meeting with Chinese ambassador Lui Zhaohui. He raised question on Rahul Gandhi that he should come out clean on this issue and tell what happened during the discussion.
- Did Rahul Gandhi criticise PM Modi on Twitter after meeting Chinese envoy, questions Vijay Chauthaiwale
- 7th class student commits suicide after father fails to buy him books
- Watch: Man attempts to run away with police bike, nabbed after 1km chase
- Trump lends hand to Marine whose hat blew away in wind
- Allocating Olympics in both 2024 and 2028 “win, win, win” – Bach