The Bar Council of India on Saturday offered to mediate between the judges for resolution of the judiciary crisis in the Supreme Court. A seven-member committee was formed by the council which, will hold meetings with the judges to assuage the matter.
- Next story Palestinians clash with Israeli soldiers during protest for young activist
- Previous story Dolce & Gabbana : Menswear show Autumn/Winter 2018/19
- A Spinner In The Team Would Have Made The Difference Believes Fans
- Excited To Play For KXIP & Under R Ashwin Varun Chakravarthy
- Pulwama encounter: Army should have used water cannons or tear gas, says Farooq Abdullah
- People draw rangolis outside their homes to celebrate Tamil month Margazhi
- Fog engulfs Solapur, temperature dips