New Delhi, Jun 19 (ANI): Digital payment firm MobiKwik in a move to strengthen its financial technology (fintech) portfolio announced a strategic investment of Rs 2 crores in Pune based data science company, Pivotchain Solutions. MobiKwik founder and CEO, Bipin Preet Singh said, “Delivering high quality fintech products will require immense focus on data, and an in-depth understanding of the user requirements, across categories. Pivotchain is doing incredible work in alternate data scoring, predictive modeling and risk management and this investment will give us an edge over competition. We will continue to invest in companies that can add value to our business.” Pivotchain was founded in 2017 as a company that builds analytical solutions using machine learning and artificial intelligence framework along with large data. “We are glad to be part of MobiKwik family. MobiKwik has been a flag bearer in the payments industry and we look forward to working with MobiKwik and deliver the right lending solution across the user base,” said Pivotchain founder and CEO, Deepak Rao.
- Next story ‘Congress can fix’ child separations: DHS chief
- Previous story Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Thousands of women march for third straight year
- Trump to propose ‘compromise’ to end shutdown: source
- Demonstrators sing for DRC’s Tshisekedi as they await presidential results
- Air Force Chief called liar by opposition for calling Rafale good aircraft: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Kumbh Mela: Fire breaks out in a tent at UP’s Prayagraj