New Delhi, Aug 05 (ANI): Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who has been admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati hospital due to the kidney issues, is not on ventilator yet, but he will need a dialysis as he is not doing well. In a statement, Dr. Jalil Parkar said the condition of the 94-year-old actor is not good and he will need a dialysis. “His haemoglobin is decreasing and potassium is increasing, creatinine is still rising, He will need a dialysis,” said Dr. Parkar. Legendary actor Dilip Kumar was admitted to ICU after suffering from dehydration on late Wednesday night. This is the third time the actor has been admitted to the hospital. In December, the Padma Vibhushan awardee was rushed to a hospital for a swelling in his right leg and in April last year, he was ill with pneumonia. In a career spanning over five decades, the legendary actor has acted in over 65 films and is known for his iconic roles in movies like ‘Devdas’ ‘Naya Daur’ and ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ to name a few.
- Next story Navya Naveli Nanda FIRST Photoshoot with Shweta Nanda and Jaya Bachchan
- Previous story Filmfare celebrates 25 yrs of SRK in filmdom with their latest issue
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence