Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 26 (ANI): Chief of Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) Tamil Nadu unit, Tamilisai Soundararajan, on Tuesday asserted that evidence proved that All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Deputy General Secretary TTV Dinakaran has committed mistakes and hence, he should be punished. Asserting that Dinakaran has been involved in garnering votes unlawfully, Tamilisai Soundararajan pinned hope that the law will take its own course and the former will be put behind bars. Refuting the allegations of Opposition blaming BJP for political crisis across the state, the saffron leader said that it is the single non-corrupt party which can bring transparency, adding that people will support its causes.
- Next story One dead, 10 injured in fiery Los Angeles crash
- Previous story Dinakaran arrested, to be produced in court today
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley