Galle (Sri Lanka), July 26 (ANI): Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan has admitted that he was disappointed on missing out on his maiden double hundred, but is satisfied that he got 190, against Sri Lanka on the first day of the Galle Test. Dhawan said there was not much spin so he thought to attack spinners and get maximum runs. The batsman smashed 31 boundaries in his 190-run innings to put Sri Lanka on the back foot in the first Test of the series.
- Disappointed to miss out on double hundred: Shikhar Dhawan
- Nitish Kumar took oath as CM of Bihar for sixth time in support of his old ally BJP
- Being Named The World Cup Xi Captain Is A Privilege-Mithali Raj
- Hundreds rally against Trump’s transgender military ban
- At least one dead and seven hurt after being thrown from ride in Ohio