Galle (Sri Lanka), July 26 (ANI): Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan has admitted that he was disappointed on missing out on his maiden double hundred, but is satisfied that he got 190, against Sri Lanka on the first day of the Galle Test. Dhawan said there was not much spin so he thought to attack spinners and get maximum runs. The batsman smashed 31 boundaries in his 190-run innings to put Sri Lanka on the back foot in the first Test of the series.
- Next story ‘Nitish Kumar cheated’- Rahul Gandhi
- Previous story Nitish Kumar took oath as CM of Bihar for sixth time in support of his old ally BJP
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall