Shimla (HP), Dec 31 (ANI): Shimla, which attracts a lot of tourists in both summer and winter seasons, is again being thronged by visitors who are hoping to see a repeat of previous year’s record scale snowfall. However, they are yet to see the snowfall and this has left them a bit disappointed. Though the tourists were seen enjoying at the heart of Shimla, the Ridge, they are hoping for snowfall around the New Year’s Eve. State’s tourism department has also organized a winter carnival, Shimla Winter Festival, to make year-end celebrations a memorable affair in the town.
- Next story Pakistan ‘desperate’ with India’s strong retaliation: Nirmal Singh on Pulwama attack
- Previous story Rajinikanth fans celebrate after ‘Thalaivar’ announces his entry into politics
- Malala makes emotional return to old home in Pakistan
- Baton Rouge officer threatens to shoot Sterling in the head: video
- Truckload of cookers with Congress leader’s photos allegedly meant for voter appeasement seized
- CM N Chandrababu Naidu lays foundation for new bus plant of Ashok Leyland
- All the schools of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack will be digitally equipped: Dharmendra Pradhan