Walt Disney’s plan to plunge into a crowded streaming services market could bring some initial pain, but the strength of the company’s content is expected to help it pull through in the long run. Fred Katayama reports.
- Disney’s streaming push could pay off – analyst
- Police use tear gas to disperse supporters of Opposition leader Raila Odinga
- Thousands evacuated after earthquake jolts China’s Sichuan
- Vikas Barala slapped with abduction charge, DGP says no political pressure
- Whoa! Katrina Kaif finally finds someone who talks more than her