At a camp for the displaced in northern Syria, men and boys huddled near a projector to watch some of the world’s best footballers play on the side of a tent. For these soccer enthusiasts uprooted by Syria’s seven-year war, World Cup games such as these offer brief respite from their woes and the daily grind at the camp.
- Displaced Syrians find relief in tent-side World Cup screenings
- Badalta Manzar (Weekly Program) – Jun 18, 2018
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerned about behavior
- ‘Game of Thrones’ actress Emilia Clarke bids adieu to her role of Daenerys Targaryen
- Type 2 diabetes could be a warning sign for pancreatic cancer