After making her mark as a director with ‘Yaariyan’ and ‘Sanam Re’, Divya Khosla Kumar is not taking any break. The actress-director is now contributing her time towards noble causes close to her heart. Recently the actress has flagged a charity trunk sale which was organized by Jhelum Designer Store in association with Smile Foundation. While talking to media, the filmmaker said that the money raised from the event will go towards empowering and educating underprivileged girl child.
- Next story Kundali Bhagya’s Dheeraj Dhoopar Reacts On Participating In Power couple
- Previous story Tabu Becomes The Face Of New Jewellery Collection Nizam
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director