Guwahati, Oct 14 (ANI): With Diwali inching, closer differently abled students of Guwahati’s Shishu Sarothi school made earthen lamps to celebrate the occasion. Large number of students participated in the programme despite suffering from different disabilities. Vocational teacher of Shishu Sarothi said the students in this school are taught the skills to become self-reliant so that they can stand shoulder to shoulder with other children. The earthen lamps made by these children are sold in the market.
- Diwali diyas get a ‘special touch’ by differently abled students
- Passengers robbed on board Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express
- Amazon suspends studio chief Roy Price on harassment allegation
- Special Rajdhani between Delhi, Mumbai to start from Oct 16th
- Gurmehar Kaur expresses happiness after Time Magazine named her ‘Next Generation Leader’