Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) leader A. Saravanan on Wednesday hit out at the ruling All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) saying that the party has failed to safeguard the interests of the people in the state.The DMK leader accused AIADMK leaders of having looted from the people and added that the AIADMK government should resign as soon as possible to protect the state from further failures. He further added that the party has been divided into three factions which shows they have lost every support in the state. Meanwhile, AIADMK leader M. Thambidurai said that the party will form the stable government in the state. The leader said that the party will carry forward the Amma’s legacy and develop the state on every front.
- Next story Let’s not misinterpret and give it religious tinge: Sunil Grover backs Sonu Nigam
- Previous story 6 dead after fire breaks out in electronics factory
- RS election results: BJP wins 9 seats in UP, CM Yogi Adityanath thanks allies
- This win will strengthen BJP: Piyush Goyal on RS Polls’ results
- RS Polls: Watch BJP workers celebrate party’s massive win in UP
- British PM Theresa May welcomes confirmed EU Brexit transition offer
- 50% of females coming for IVF suffering with genital TB, says study