Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) leader A. Saravanan on Wednesday hit out at the ruling All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) saying that the party has failed to safeguard the interests of the people in the state.The DMK leader accused AIADMK leaders of having looted from the people and added that the AIADMK government should resign as soon as possible to protect the state from further failures. He further added that the party has been divided into three factions which shows they have lost every support in the state. Meanwhile, AIADMK leader M. Thambidurai said that the party will form the stable government in the state. The leader said that the party will carry forward the Amma’s legacy and develop the state on every front.
- DMK, AIADMK engage in war of words over governance
- 6 dead after fire breaks out in electronics factory
- Priyanka Chopra RESPECTS Azaan, Sonu Nigam Against Azaan Controversy
- Sushant Singh Rajput Saves Kriti Sanon From WARDROBE MALFUNCTION Raabta Trailer Launch
- Thor: Ragnarok’ ON SET Footage Chris Hemsworth Mark Ruffalo As HULK Tom Hiddleston As LOKI