New Delhi, Feb 06 (ANI): Resident doctors from Delhi-AIIMS, Safdarjung Hospital, PGI-Chandigarh and Aligarh Muslim University along with several other organisations staged a protest march against the National Medical Commission Bill on Tuesday. Over 10,000 doctors staged a protest against various provisions of the Bill that seeks to replace the Medical Council of India (MCI) with a new body. The Bill was referred to the Parliamentary Select Committee, following protests by doctors from across the country. The doctors, who started their march from AIIMS were on their way to parliament when security personnel stopped them at INA.
- Next story 4 members of a family allegedly commit suicide by jumping in a lake
- Previous story CM Raje green signals beautification of Ajmeri Gate Junction
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders