New Delhi/Bhubaneswar, Oct 27 (ANI): Doctors at a state-run hospital in the national capital successfully separated craniopagus twins, hailing from Odisha, after a marathon surgery. A team of 30 doctors successfully separated the twins, Jaga and Kalia, aged two and a half years, after the surgery which lasted 11 hours. The head of neurology department at the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Ashok Mahapatra, said the operation though challenging was successful. He further added that the twins were under observation to monitor their recovery.
- Next story Naamkaran – Neil and Avni’s Romantic Dance| on location 27 october 2017
- Previous story Advocate shot dead by unidentified persons
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France