Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 05 (ANI): Doctors strike at Aligarh Muslim University’s Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College has entered eighth day on Thursday. The doctors are on a strike demanding expulsion of a cabinet member of the hospital, who has been alleged with the charges of molestation with a female doctor in the hospital. About 450 doctors are on strike since March 28, 2018. The brunt of the strike is being borne by the patients, who are not receiving appropriate treatment. Because of the lack of doctors, patients have to return without getting the treatment. However, the authorities are acting irresponsible and giving excuses of being on duty in emergency.
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry
- Bharatiya Dalit Panthers Party workers write letter to PM Modi, President Kovind over SC/ST Act
- Amit Shah, Dharmendra Pradhan take lunch at Dalit’s residence in Balangir’s Deygaon