The U.S. Department of Justice said on Tuesday it has indicted two major Chinese drug traffickers on charges of making and selling highly addictive fentanyl to Americans over the internet. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Onlookers soaked by Storm Ophelia in the UK
- Previous story Rajasthan Police Refused Guard Of Honour To Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- Watch: BJP leader’s relatives deny money, thrash petrol pump employees
- Now, type easily with Google’s floating GBoard
- Lal Bahadur Shastri’s mantra ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ became philosophy of my life: VP Naidu
- Century we are living in belongs to India: CM Chouhan
- By March end, 1st project of waterways in Ganga will be completed: Nitin Gadkari