The U.S. Department of Justice said on Tuesday it has indicted two major Chinese drug traffickers on charges of making and selling highly addictive fentanyl to Americans over the internet. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Onlookers soaked by Storm Ophelia in the UK
- Previous story Rajasthan Police Refused Guard Of Honour To Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- Moon hints at three-way summit with North Korea and U.S.
- McLaren car is ‘100 percent’ ready, says Alonso
- Sasikala pays last respects to husband Natarajan Maruthappa
- Facebook stock drops amid US Federal Trade Commission investigation
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting