Keeping itself at the top of the chart on the account of per capita carbon emission, United States of America has pulled out of the Paris Climate pact. Tagging India & China as biggest polluter, US President Donald Trump said that Paris Climate Accord gives undue advantage to both the Asian countries. Being one of the biggest stakeholders in 2015 Paris Climate Agreement, Donal Trump announced the exclusion from widely-acclaimed climate change accord. On the contrary, United Nation Environment chief Solheim applauded both the Asian nations for their strong leadership to combat climate change.
- Donald Trump Blames India & China, Pulls Out Of Paris Climate Accord
- 1 woman injured as Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC
- Mobile internet services restored in Kashmir valley after 6 days
- NIA conduct raids on 14 locations across J&K in connection with terror funding
- Dhaba owner shot dead after dispute over consuming liquor