Washington D.C. (United States), Sep 08 (ANI): U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would be willing to step in and mediate the worst dispute in decades among the U.S.-allied Arab states and Qatar, and said he thinks a deal could come quickly. He said that if he can help mediate between Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, he would be willing to do so and he thinks you would have a deal worked out very quickly.
- Donald Trump offer to mediate talks on Qatar crisis
- Hundreds feast at 656 foot table on banks of River Seine
- Guangzhou Evergrande beat Changchun Yatai 3-1 to go eleven points clear at top of CSL
- Hurricane Irma leaves trail of destruction in the Caribbean
- Ayushmann & Bhumi Serve Tea & Biscuit To Fans In Theatre