Washington D.C. (United States), Sep 08 (ANI): U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would be willing to step in and mediate the worst dispute in decades among the U.S.-allied Arab states and Qatar, and said he thinks a deal could come quickly. He said that if he can help mediate between Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, he would be willing to do so and he thinks you would have a deal worked out very quickly.
- Next story ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Previous story Hundreds feast at 656 foot table on banks of River Seine
- Campaigning for Brazil presidential election begins
- Mouni Roy Hosts Screening Of GOLD With Starcast Celebs At PVR Juhu
- Delhi Huge crowd gathers at BJP Headquarters where mortal remains of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Fans pay tribute to Aretha Franklin at Harlem’s Apollo Theater
- Ford Platinum Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I