Washington D.C. (United States), Sep 08 (ANI): U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would be willing to step in and mediate the worst dispute in decades among the U.S.-allied Arab states and Qatar, and said he thinks a deal could come quickly. He said that if he can help mediate between Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, he would be willing to do so and he thinks you would have a deal worked out very quickly.
- Next story ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Previous story Hundreds feast at 656 foot table on banks of River Seine
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank