Washington D.C. (United States), Oct 18 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump pitched a tax reform plan at a conservative think tank in Washington D.C., asking members of the Heritage Foundation for their help in passing his plan through Congress. Earlier in the day, Senate Republicans scrambled to ensure support for a budget resolution vital to Trump’s drive to overhaul the U.S. tax code, as one Republican fiscal hawk announced he might vote against the measure.
- Next story Watch: ‘Maha Aarti’ performed at Mahakaal Temple to mark ‘Naraka Chaturdashi’
- Previous story Team Has Watched Their Mistakes Ahead Of The Korea Match –Harmanpreet
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet