Washington D.C. (United States), Oct 18 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump pitched a tax reform plan at a conservative think tank in Washington D.C., asking members of the Heritage Foundation for their help in passing his plan through Congress. Earlier in the day, Senate Republicans scrambled to ensure support for a budget resolution vital to Trump’s drive to overhaul the U.S. tax code, as one Republican fiscal hawk announced he might vote against the measure.
- Donald Trump pitches tax reform plan in speech at Heritage Foundation
- Team Has Watched Their Mistakes Ahead Of The Korea Match –Harmanpreet
- Man Sues Vastu Agency When It Fails To Bring Him Good Luck
- Preparations complete of Grand Diwali on the banks of Sarayu river in Ayodhya
- Indian Team Launch Sundeep Misra’s ‘The Mohammed Of Benares’