New Jersey (United States), Aug 12 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump said that he would not rule out a “military option” in Venezuela as the Latin American country descends further into civil unrest under the leadership of President Nicholas Maduro. The President did not answer a question about whether American troops would lead a potential operation as the president Nicholas Maduro is on way of consolidating power, Trump responded by explicitly not ruling out military force.
- Next story Teenage sisters set on fire by unknown miscreants
- Previous story Mongolians protest as bulldozers threaten Beatles monument
- Thousands in London and Paris protest for tighter U.S. gun controls
- They should have worn black cloaks: Amarinder Singh on BJP, SAD walkout from assembly
- Sonakshi, Salman, Katrina, Prabhu Deva share their excitement for Da-Bangg Tour!
- SP, BSP decided to join hands to prevent BJP’s victory: Mayawati on RS Polls
- Former Catalan leader faces arrest in Finland