New York (USA), Nov 02 (ANI): United States President, Donald Trump, hinted that he might send New York attacker to ‘Gitmo.’ Addressing a press conference, the President said that he would consider sending the Uzbek immigrant suspected of killing eight people in New York City to Guantanamo Bay. He added that he plans to terminate the diversity lottery programme. “I’m going to ask Congress to immediately initiate work to get rid of this programme,” the U.S. President asserted.
- Next story Take a look inside Shah Rukh Khan’s star-studded birthday bash!
- Previous story November 9 an occasion to throw away those who robbed Himachal: PM Modi
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants