New York (USA), Nov 02 (ANI): United States President, Donald Trump, hinted that he might send New York attacker to ‘Gitmo.’ Addressing a press conference, the President said that he would consider sending the Uzbek immigrant suspected of killing eight people in New York City to Guantanamo Bay. He added that he plans to terminate the diversity lottery programme. “I’m going to ask Congress to immediately initiate work to get rid of this programme,” the U.S. President asserted.
- Donald Trump to consider sending New York attacker to ‘Gitmo’
- November 9 an occasion to throw away those who robbed Himachal: PM Modi
- Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav: CM Raman Singh thanks Venkaiah Naidu for his contribution in state formation
- 6 killed, 8 injured after tempo rams into truck
- I Don’t Have A Choice But To Be Camera Ready-Tabu