New Jersey (United States), Aug 09 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump warned North Korea, saying that Pyongyang will face “fire and fury” if it continues to threaten the U.S. Trump’s remarks came after reports emerged saying that North Korea has created a miniaturized nuclear weapon designed to fit inside its missiles. Trump has also tried to leverage China, Pyongyang’s only major ally, to get the country to change its behaviour.
- Next story Bihar Minister calls mediapersons ‘Pakistani’ for not raising hands on ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’
- Previous story Will move court against EC’s decision: Vijay Rupani on RS poll results
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets