Former Indian captain and the U-19 coach Rahul Dravid ensured that his boys get a ‘pep talk’ from Indian men’s senior team captain Virat Kohli before the team leaves for the U-19 World Cup, which will be played in New Zealand. Kohli, himself, was not the one to decline when Dravid requested him to have a word with the Colts. Kohli, who himself led the India Under-19 team to a World Cup triumph in 2008, had a word of advice for the young team.
- Next story 2018 Cadillac CT6 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II
- Previous story Vodafone to roll-out VoLTE in Jan providing HD quality voice calls
- “It should’ve never, ever happened”: UAL CEO on dead dog incident
- Facebook sued by users over data harvesting
- Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic