Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu seems to be on a blackmailing mode as he asks his party leaders to demand votes from people as he has ‘done a lot for them’. He adds that if people use roads built by him then it is not justified to not vote for him.
- Next story Passports Soon To Be Bi-Lingual
- Previous story Unidentified Shooters Kill Property Dealer
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident