New Delhi, July 12 (ANI): It is no secret that Shah Rukh Khan’s four- year-old ‘bundle of joy’ AbRam is the apple of his eyes and the King Khan leaves no opportunities of expressing his love for his tiny tot. And, recently, while replying to film journalist and author Bhawana Somaaya, who was all praise of AbRam, the ‘Raees’ star said that more than stardom, AbRam is born for ‘lovedom’. Needless, to say, AbRam is receiving affection from all around, thanks to his cherubic face and cute smile, Well, AbRam, who is yet unaware of the pitfalls of stardom, loves every bit of the attention he gets from the paparazzi. The tiny tot is in fact, a favourite with the paparazzi and remains in limelight even more than his superstar dad.
- Doting dad’ SRK believes AbRam is born for ‘lovedom’ not stardom
- ‘It’s an attack on brotherhood’, says Mehbooba Mufti on Amarnath terror attack
- I was 13-year-old at that time: Tejashwi Yadav questions corruption charges against him
- Fire breaks out at All India Congress Committee headquarters
- Imam Beaten Outside Mosque By Bajrang Dal Men