New Delhi, July 12 (ANI): It is no secret that Shah Rukh Khan’s four- year-old ‘bundle of joy’ AbRam is the apple of his eyes and the King Khan leaves no opportunities of expressing his love for his tiny tot. And, recently, while replying to film journalist and author Bhawana Somaaya, who was all praise of AbRam, the ‘Raees’ star said that more than stardom, AbRam is born for ‘lovedom’. Needless, to say, AbRam is receiving affection from all around, thanks to his cherubic face and cute smile, Well, AbRam, who is yet unaware of the pitfalls of stardom, loves every bit of the attention he gets from the paparazzi. The tiny tot is in fact, a favourite with the paparazzi and remains in limelight even more than his superstar dad.
- Next story Thousands join funeral procession of GJM supporter Ashok Tamang
- Previous story ‘It’s an attack on brotherhood’, says Mehbooba Mufti on Amarnath terror attack
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident