The Dow posted triple digit gains Wednesday, turbocharged by tech stocks like Microsoft and IBM. As Fred Katayama reports, the S&P 500 closed above 2800 for the first time.
- Next story Merkel and Kurz clash over migrant quota
- Previous story Shutdown deadline looms with no deal on Capitol Hill
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference