The Dow posted triple digit gains Wednesday, turbocharged by tech stocks like Microsoft and IBM. As Fred Katayama reports, the S&P 500 closed above 2800 for the first time.
- Next story Merkel and Kurz clash over migrant quota
- Previous story Shutdown deadline looms with no deal on Capitol Hill
- 8th Police Martyrs Memorial Cricket Championship underway in Kathua
- PM Modi arrives in Vadodara to attend DGP Conference
- 8 injured in stampede at college fest in Mumbai
- 3-day flower & plants exhibition concludes in Amritsar’s Guru Nanak Dev University
- SSB installs modern cameras at Indo-Nepal border