Fed chair Janet Yellen’s testimony on Capitol Hill drove stocks higher in a broad-based rally. As Fred Katayama reports, the Dow closed at a record high.
- Next story FBI nominee Wray vows independence in Russia probe
- Previous story Trump under fire: White House passersby weigh in
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally