The S&P 500 and the Dow rose as rising Treasury yields boosted financial stocks and trade worries subsided. Technology stocks pulled the Nasdaq down. Julia Sun reports.
- Next story China’s Ma reverses U.S. job plan due to trade war
- Previous story Praxair shares up on divestiture talks
- India and Pakistan at loggerheads after Kashmir attack
- Amrita Rao Launch Public Service Film Headrest
- Hema Malini, Esha Deol and Bharat Thakhtani at Premier of CAKEWALK
- Soha Ali Khan, Archana Puran Singh and Others at Cintaa 48 Hour Film Projects Actfest.2
- Saudi Crown Prince begins India trip under shadow of Kashmir attack