Two trains collide in Egypt’s Alexandria, killing dozens of people. The country’s road and rail network is badly maintained and often deadly. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Guardiola says Manchester City’s big spending was needed
- Previous story Russia says ‘a pity’ U.S. casts doubt on Iran nuclear deal
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws