Hyderabad, Jul 22 (ANI): The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) nabbed a passenger carrying 1.850 kg of gold paste at the Hyderabad International Airport on Sunday. The seized gold was later extracted by heating the paste using kerosene. After formulating the smuggled paste in the lab, the authorities extracted 1120.780 grams of gold which has an estimated market value of Rs 34,57,606. The higher authorities are keen to use scientific methods to bust unique smuggling bids at the international airports amid huge smuggling international routes.
- DRI confiscates 1.865 kg of semi-liquid gold at Hyderabad airport
- First trailer of action-packed ‘Aquaman’ revealed
- Police and Army killed three terrorists in an encounter in J&K
- Railway tracks submerge post heavy rainfall in Bikaner
- People stuck at both ends after bridge washes away in Chhattisgarh