The man accused of deliberately plowing into Christmas shoppers on a busy street in the Australian city of Melbourne has been charged with 18 counts of attempted murder and one count of conduct endangering life. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story WFI President Confirms Sushil’s PWL Debut In Season 3
- Previous story Japanese Emperor marks 84th birthday
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine