The man accused of deliberately plowing into Christmas shoppers on a busy street in the Australian city of Melbourne has been charged with 18 counts of attempted murder and one count of conduct endangering life. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story WFI President Confirms Sushil’s PWL Debut In Season 3
- Previous story Japanese Emperor marks 84th birthday
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri