Srinagar (J and K), July 24 (ANI): Kashmir Inspector General of Police Munir Khan on Monday said that 20 accused have been arrested in connection to the lynching of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ayub Pandit. Asserting that further investigation is going on expeditiously and effectively, Khan added that more arrests will be made very soon. He further informed that one of the accused was gunned down during an encounter with the police and security forces in Budgam. Pandit died after a brutal mob attack in Srinagar last month.
- Next story Monsoon woes: Flood situation continues to create havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan
- Previous story DSP Ayub Pandit lynching: 20 accused arrested so far, says Kashmir IG (Part- 2)
- France’s Reunion Island prepares for tropical storm Berguitta
- Dil Se Dil Tak – 18th January 2018 – ??? ?? ??? ?? – OnLocation
- Imran Khan attacked the Pakistan government on worsening situation in Pakistan
- Due to a shot circuit a moving bus suddenly caught fire in Mumbai
- Togadia attacks PM Modi, said- Gujarat Crime Branch was created plot on behest of Delhi