Srinagar (J and K), July 24 (ANI): Kashmir Inspector General of Police Munir Khan on Monday said that 20 accused have been arrested in connection to the lynching of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ayub Pandit. Asserting that further investigation is going on expeditiously and effectively, Khan added that more arrests will be made very soon. He further informed that one of the accused was gunned down during an encounter with the police and security forces in Budgam. Pandit died after a brutal mob attack in Srinagar last month.
- DSP Ayub Pandit lynching: 20 accused arrested so far, says Kashmir IG (Part- 1)
- DSP Ayub Pandit lynching: 20 accused arrested so far, says Kashmir IG (Part- 2)
- Akshay Kumar apologises for ‘violating code of conduct’ for national flag
- Anil Kapoor Naughty Confession About Flirting With Girls
- Pregnant Soha Ali Khan Shows Off Baby Bump At Mumbai Airport