New Delhi, May 02 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed Kisan Morcha Karyakartas of Karnataka on Wednesday. While speaking about various government schemes for farmers, PM Modi launched attack on Karnataka government saying due to the apathy of Karnataka government, farmers in the state have not got the benefit of ‘Fasal Bima Yojna’. “A sensitive government, which works for the development of farmers is needed in Karnataka,” he added.
- Due to Karnataka govt’s apathy, farmers have not received benefit of ‘Fasal Bima Yojna’: PM Modi
- Watch: Blazing building collapses in Sao Paulo, at least 1 dead
- Bappi Lahiri Honoured by World Book Records UK
- Dharmendra and Sharad Kelkar at Red Carpet of 55th Maharashtra Marathi Awards
- Manisha Koirala, Amit Sadh and TV Celebs at 16th Dada Saheb Awards 2018