Mumbai, Aug 29 (ANI): Chief Public Relations Officer (CPRO) Central Railway Sunil Udasi on Tuesday informed that as many as seven coaches of Duronto Express train got derailed but no casualties have been reported so far. Udasi said that doctors were rushed to the spot and the rescue operation is also underway.
- Next story Three school kids killed as roof of school building collapses
- Previous story India and China end border standoff
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier