Indian sprinter Dutee Chand is likely to take part in next month World Athletics Championships as she has received an invitation from the International Association of Athletic Federation (IAAF) despite failing to reach the qualifying standard.
- Next story Govt. To Consider Helping Dutee In Fighting Her Case
- Previous story Employees of Turkish opposition newspaper released
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!