Indian sprinter Dutee Chand is likely to take part in next month World Athletics Championships as she has received an invitation from the International Association of Athletic Federation (IAAF) despite failing to reach the qualifying standard.
- Next story Govt. To Consider Helping Dutee In Fighting Her Case
- Previous story Employees of Turkish opposition newspaper released
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat