Hyderabad. Jan 12 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Governor E. S. L. Narasimhan and Telangana DGP Mahender Reddy visited the Punjagutta police station. The police station has secured the award for the second best police station in India. Narasimhan, while speaking to the mediapersons, expressed his happiness and said, it’s a very good news for Telangana and Hyderabad police that Punjagutta police station has secured the position. He congratulated the police personnel and stated that next time, he expect all the first three awards to be secured by Telangana police. He felt that the entire police force was working hard to ensure that law and order was maintained in the city and the State by taking into confidence the general public.
- Next story BJP slams Congress for politicising SC’s internal matter
- Previous story I believe Jharkhand youth is taking country’s economy forward: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Puerto Rico’s governor calls Trump’s comment “S-H-I-T-T-Y”
- Santiago churches attacked ahead of Pope’s Chile visit
- Yamaha unveils autonomous and robot-driven motorcycles
- CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju