Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 10 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj arrived in Kathmandu on Thursday to attend the 15th BIMSTEC Ministerial Summit to be held this evening. The ministerial meeting of the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) will be inaugurated at the Soaltee Hotel. Before taking part in the ceremony, Swaraj will call on Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba and Nepal President Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
- EAM Sushma Swaraj arrives in Kathmandu for BIMSTEC summit
- Taylor Swift’s mom takes tearful stand in alleged groping trial
- EAM Swaraj holds talks with Nepal PM Sher Bahadur Deuba
- India best model of secularism, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Suspected Al-Qaeda terrorist Zeeshan Ali sent to 14-day police custody