Weak earnings and a drop in tobacco shares pulled the S&P 500 lower Friday. But the Dow again eked out a gain. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Durant lauds Hayward’s Celtics move
- Previous story Chevron swings to profit, Exxon misses
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city