Nasdaq hit a record high, while the Dow and S&P 500 brushed against recent peaks as strong earnings underscored the health of corporate America. Roselle Chen reports.
- Next story President Trump’s chaotic first 100 days
- Previous story Jordan: cyclists ride from Amman to Petra for peace
- Week ahead: spotlight on earnings, China growth
- “Our family is pained with chain of events in past few days,” says Justice Loya’s son
- “We are convinced that his was a natural death”, says Justice Loya’s son
- Iran says it will retaliate for Trump sanctions amid nuclear deal tensions
- Watch: PM Modi hosts dinner for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu