There are mixed fortunes for some of Europe’s top companies as Q1 reporting season gets into full swing. But as David Pollard reports, three quarters of the top firms in the S&P 500 who have reported so far have beaten expectations.
- Next story Sai Dharam Tej ROle Increases in Nakshatram Movie
- Previous story Markets say ‘Au revoir’ to Le Pen
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise