The European Central Bank raised growth and inflation forecasts for the euro area on Thursday but stuck to its pledge to provide stimulus for as long as needed, predicting inflation would remain below target into 2020. Kate King reports.
- Next story Indian tycoon’s extradition hearing told of abuse of UK ‘Chennai Six’
- Previous story Two Reuters journalists are facing jail in Myanmar
- Trump returns to U.S. after meeting Putin
- On Katrina’s birthday, Shah Rukh Khan unveils her first look from Zero
- World Peace is US, Russia’s responsibility: Putin
- Diplomacy & dialogue are more preferable to conflict and hostility: Trump
- Wreath laying ceremony of PSO Mudasir performed in J&K’s Pulwama