The European Central Bank raised growth and inflation forecasts for the euro area on Thursday but stuck to its pledge to provide stimulus for as long as needed, predicting inflation would remain below target into 2020. Kate King reports.
- Next story Indian tycoon’s extradition hearing told of abuse of UK ‘Chennai Six’
- Previous story Two Reuters journalists are facing jail in Myanmar
- Nick Jonas’ future looks bright with Priyanka
- Rajnath Singh warns CM Naidu to not get in Congress’ trap
- Be prepared to embark on the new fashion concept, Air Brigitte
- People with zero understanding of history, traditions would question renaming of Allahabad: CM Yogi
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi mimics PM Modi in Morena’s rally