The European Central Bank signalled on Thursday it planned no further interest rate cuts as euro zone prospects improved, but said subdued inflation meant it would continue to pump more stimulus into the region’s economy. As David Pollard reports, the mixed message kept markets guessing, but ultimately drove the euro downwards.
- ECB policy meeting: battle of the two Draghis
- Massive Fire Broke Out In Chandani Chowk’s Kinari Bazaar
- Rahul Wants To Politicise The Death Of Farmers In Mandsaur: Rao
- Mandsaur incident: Rahul Gandhi meets kin of deceased farmers
- Pakistan backing pro-Khalistan elements to propagate anti-India sentiments: expert